Hello and welcome to another recipe and today we going to see how to make a chicken Stuffed pepper dish.
- 4 bell pepper large-size cut in half and cleaned from seeds.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp black pepper
- 2 cup chicken mince
- 2 cup Spinach
- 1 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 1/2 mozzarella crated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
How To Make Chicken Stuffed Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Put the pepper in an oven pan and spread olive oil, pepper, and salt on it
- mix the chicken spinach, half a cup of grated mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, garlic, and mayonnaise well until are well combined.
- pour the mixture on the halves of the pepper and add the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top
- Bake for 25 minutes you know it is done when the peppers are soft
- serve hot
People Also Ask
Do you have to boil peppers before stuffing them?
No, you don’t have to boil the peppers, but they do stay quite crisp if you don’t pre-cook them. I think they’re better if you pre-cook them a bit.
What do you eat with stuffed peppers?
5 Side Dishes to Serve With Stuffed Peppers
How do you steam peppers for stuffed peppers?
In a large pot, fill peppers with water and fill the pot around peppers with water until peppers are fully covered. Cover pot and bring to a rolling boil on high heat. Bring the temperature down to medium-low and let peppers hard simmer for three minutes, or until tender.
For More Recipes Visit HamdiRecipes.com