This is the first recipe mozzarella stuffed chicken breast very simple and easy to make, you know guys the secret behind cooking an amazing stuffed chicken breast or any kind of meat it’s the herbs, the herbs, and the combination of the spices, that will make the difference because the classic recipes are so boring so let me share with you mozzarella stuffed chicken breast.
More Chicken Recipes:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella
- Kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- Olive oil, for frying
- 2 cup marinara
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced basil
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
How To Make Ruth Chris stuffed chicken breast
- The first thing and before start preparing our chicken breast, go ahead and preheat your oven at 400°F.
- with a sharp paring knife make a horizontal slit and add the mozzarella cheese into it then press on the edges of the chicken to close the sit.
- season with salt and black pepper you can also great with olive oil. in this step, there are many methods you can try to mix the salt, black pepper, and olive oil you can add paprika or red peppers flask then great the chicken breast with it and leave the breasts aside about 30 min until Absorbs the mixture.
- in a medium bowl add the bread crumbs and mix it with garlic powder, dried oregano, 1/4 cup Parmesan, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- In three separated medium size bowls add the all-purpose flour, beaten eggs, panko bread crumbs mixture that’s what we need to soak the chicken breast before frying them.
- heat about 2 or 3 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- now you got what you need let’s start the process, dip the chicken breast in the flour then beaten eggs, then crumb mixture, and make sure to cover all the breast.
- when you have done, add them into the frying pan and cook them for about 4 to — 5 min each side until become golden, Pour marinara around the chicken and scatter the basil on top of the marinara then sprinkle the grated parmesan.
- Bake the frying pan into the oven and bake the chicken breast for about 20min.
- To serve just top with fresh parsley and you can also use lemon juice.
Visite HamdiRecipes For More Recipes